The MeriCrusher MJS / C series cutter is specially designed for contract work. It is a powerful, but at the same time light and durable equipment. Working range of power of a mill – to 180 hp
Full power transmission to the rotor is ensured by a three-row chain drive and a POC clutch safety clutch developed by Suokone. Depending on the needs of the customer, there are several versions of the rotor.
The STD rotor, equipped with economical conical cutters made of hard alloy, is designed for less aggressive, but at the same time difficult operating conditions.
The UNT rotor, equipped with economical conical cutters made of hard alloy and high-strength forged cutter holders, is designed for extreme and aggressive operating conditions.
– Shredding of stumps, branches after felling
– Preparation of sites for landing
– Maintenance of forest roads
– Stripping of vegetation in transport and fire-fighting clearings
– Clearing of agricultural lands near plantings
– Planning of field and embankment roads
– Deforestation of old gardens and vineyards
– Reclamation and commissioning of land
– Clearing construction sites from vegetation, stumps
– Clearing of territories under power lines
– Cleaning of sites before the division and planting of parks
– Planning of embankment roads
– Stripping roadsides of vegetation