Areas of application:
Finnish rotary cutters Suokone MeriCrushers of the MJS-G series are intended for processing of soil surfaces in agriculture, forestry, construction, municipal services.
The MJS-G series cutters have a strong and light construction.
The power drive is carried out by means of a gear transmission and a safety coupling POC. The rotor has strong carbide cutters and UNT cutter holders.
A variant of a complete set of a mill with a special rotor for peat is possible
– Shredding of stumps, branches after felling
– Preparation of sites for landing
– Maintenance of forest roads
– Stripping of vegetation in transport and fire-fighting clearings
– Clearing of agricultural lands near plantings
– Planning of field and embankment roads
– Deforestation of old gardens and vineyards
– Reclamation and commissioning of land
– Clearing construction sites from vegetation, stumps
– Clearing of territories under power lines
– Cleaning of sites before the division and planting of parks
– Planning of embankment roads
– Stripping roadsides of vegetation